Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Find

Today I came across a refreshingly witty blog and as I was scrolling back up to the top of the page I noticed one of the best quotes I've read in a long time.

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping in leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that love is the best calorie burner. I believe that happiest girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

- Audrey Hepburn

So thank you International Woman of Mystery for the nice escape. Sorry everyone still getting over this annoying stomach flu and so uninspired to write.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you are at least better to post :)))
    i love the quote simply cause i like the lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) thank you e!!!! still on the path to recover!

    Wasn't she amazing?

    ReplyDelete