Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sick....oh I forgot

Yes I'm still dealing with my stomach problems. Have had an endoscopy, colonoscopy, multiple rounds of blood tests and a chest x-ray done...to say the least it was not fun...Not to mention the different rounds of medications that the doctor keeps changing and the ridiculous list of foods not to eat...but the thing is when I see that special person I completely forget for those couple hours that I am sick.

Have you ever just sat and laughed so much that your stomach starts to hurt (not from my illness)? It brings the soul back to life and I think it's exactly what the doctor should prescribe.




He said: I feel like I have to protect you. You are my glass gift that I need to hold tightly and shield from everything.
She said: I wouldn't trust anyone else with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment