Saturday, April 9, 2011

One of those days...

I'm having one of those days that just started off completely wrong and progressively kept getting worse, or maybe it was my mood that just got worse.

So I've been having trouble sleeping. You know that deep sleep, yeah I definitely miss that feeling. This has been going on for about a week and a half now and it's annoying to say the least. After I finally fell asleep last night (more like this morning at 4 a.m.) I am woken up at 7:50a.m. by the sound of a cement wall being torn down. My luck has it that this wall is on the other side of my bedroom wall so it sounds as if the construction workers are in my room. In essence I kiss going back to sleep goodbye.

I decide to stay in bed and give my body a rest when that special person in my life decides to call me, not really in the happy awake mood yet but somehow I'm able to sustain a short conversation. We talk about meeting up today which puts a smile of my face and now I'm thinking this might be an okay day after all. (haha joke was on me)

I go for my workout, come back, shower and get dressed only to have soup spilled on me. (fun times) Followed by a call saying we can't meet up today because something unexpected came up at work. I realize my mood progressively getting worse. Now I've reached a point that I just want to get away from a while. You know that scene from Forrest Gump when he just ran.



That's pretty much how I feel. It's not just the little things that went on today. It's been building up. I'm frustrated with some things that are coming up and feel like I need my space to regroup and of course that's not happening.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh sorry to learn that , maybe it's seasons changing thing, u should read my next post , u might relate to that :) hope u have a better day

    ReplyDelete