Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm back...for real this time

Yes yes yes...I'm back for real this time. Vacation is over, back to reality and to me in a way my summer is already over. Now the hard part is to get back into the swing of things. Overall it was a good summer. My goal for the summer was to have fun and I think for the most part I achieved that.

My summer was pretty divided one part spent with my brother and friends, the other part spent with the bf, parents and extended family. This is the longest time I've ever spent with the bf. Yes a little less than a month may not seem long to everyone but for us that was long given our relationship has been long distance. I won't lie we had a couple ripples (aka fights) but we passed them and even though before I may have had a very small doubt if we would last after this vacation I know with no doubt at all that he's the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life with and have as my partner in the roller coaster ride called life. It's the first time in my life where I talked about marriage and didn't feel like I was looking for the first exit sign in sight.

For those who know me well know that I've always seen myself single not because I don't believe in relationships or in marriage but for a number of other reasons. One of which I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and where in the world I am going to settle down. I will admit I get bored easily and quickly so putting someone else through that was not something I wanted to do but the bf is, in the most indirect way, getting me to change my thoughts about settling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment