Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sadly surprised

I've been in town to spend time with family and see the bf. Before coming I wasn't as excited as I usually was to come and I guess that feeling was foreshadowing what was to come. I am sad to say that this person has ruined my relationship with the bf.

As the chain of events took place I was sadly surprised to see that I was terribly mistaken in my expectations of what I partner should be. I thought that a partner sticks up for the other person instead of laying blame to the easiest scapegoat. I was also wrong to think that among extended family there’s suppose to be nothing but love and care for each other but I have come to realize that those in your extended family may be the only ones in your life that hold animosities. (yes that person is related to me)

In the next couple weeks I will be leaving again but this time I’ll be leaving with a feeling of emptiness and sadness. However, I have learned one thing that not everyone deserves a second chance because its as the saying goes, “Hurt me once shame on you, hurt me twice shame on me.”

I hope everyone is having a better ending to Ramadan. Best wishes to all.

1 comment:

  1. sad to read that yet not so surprised, life doesn't cease to show you wonders by the minute...Good speed and it might be a bit early but Happy Eid to you

    ReplyDelete